YOUR HEALTH IS OUR #1 PRIORITY AT NAIDU DENTAL
WE HAVE REOPENED FOR ALL DENTAL SERVICES
Your health and safety are our main priorities and we want you to feel safe and
assured when you come into our office for your appointment that your safety is our
immediate concern. In addition to our current standard infection control procedures
we have had in place, our team will be implementing the following additional
measures to ensure your health and safety.
– All patients will be screened by phone prior to their appointment regarding
symptoms, recent contact/travel, and exposure risk to COVID-19.
– Temperature recordings will be taken on both team members and patients.
– Every hour the team will complete a “disinfectant sweep” of the office by
wiping down all frequently touched surfaces.
– HEPA air purification units have been installed in each operatory for aerosol
– Upgrades have been made to the high-speed suction units for saliva, aerosol,
and spray control during treatment and cleanings.
– We are committed to maintaining the FDA, OSHA, and CDC infection control
guidelines within the office and will ensure that all team members have access
to and are equipped with the PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required
for optimal safety.
We continue to be committed to delivering high quality dentistry in the safest manner
possible and we thank you for your patience as we strive to serve and support you in
the most excellent way possible during this time.
Dr. Naidu and the Naidu Dental team